This blog began as a daily painting blog but as life changes, so does a blog. It has become a journal of a writer who paints and enthusiastically works outdoors to maintain fitness.

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Count down to day 1


One more day to the beginning. Enough pressed hardboard is cut to last the first couple of weeks. The paints are ready. The easel is poised to accept the first "canvas." The blog is set and I have my first follower. Yay! Ideas run rampant in my right brain and I'm eager to start. I actually will apply the first paint today; prepping the hardboard with a first coat of white. Some artists are happy with that; white on white. Having painted very colorful whimsical scenes for the last decade and marketed them at Whimsy Home Designs, I'm not inclined to abandon color. But for today, white on white.

No comments:

Post a Comment