This blog began as a daily painting blog but as life changes, so does a blog. It has become a journal of a writer who paints and enthusiastically works outdoors to maintain fitness.

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Apr. 10 Made in Maine


Another busy Saturday. Good friends over for coffee this morning. Some quick cleaning and when Ron got the window screens out I did some unplanned window washing. Ron washed on the outside while I washed on the inside and now we have glistening transparency and I didn't even have it on my to do list for today. Then Savannah and I picked up Calypso at her other grandparents' and we went to a fun bridal shower with many more good friends.

Days like today don't leave much time for painting, nor for planning what to paint. I headed down to the studio and picked up one of my boots on the way. So here it is, like one of my favorite sons-in-law, made in Maine.

11" x 14" $1010

No comments:

Post a Comment