This blog began as a daily painting blog but as life changes, so does a blog. It has become a journal of a writer who paints and enthusiastically works outdoors to maintain fitness.

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

February 9 Flight in Pink


Five Wings Arts Council director Mark and I were discussing the color scheme for a website. We had chosen a jump off the monitor combo and then realized that it might be better to choose more neutral colors since colors schemes go in and out of style. I made the comment that pink won't go with our color scheme but artworks, which we will highlight on the site, rarely are in pink. That must have been the stimulus for my pink painting today. That and the flying birds I saw on my way to Staples this morning. As they flew away from me they looked just like the white ones on this painting.

8" x 10" $400

No comments:

Post a Comment