This blog began as a daily painting blog but as life changes, so does a blog. It has become a journal of a writer who paints and enthusiastically works outdoors to maintain fitness.

Thursday, March 18, 2010

March 18 Sail and a red sunset


I thought I'd have a nice evening of painting. Forgot about a meeting at school. After the meeting as we left the parking lot I noticed a sign that said, "Police vehicle parking only." The was going to be in my painting of the day.

When we got home I checked the e-mail and there were lots of vinegar orders. A very nice article about the vinegary came out in the Star Tribune today and the Prairie Yard and Garden show (with the segment about the vinegary) aired on Pioneer Public television tonight. So, I've been responding to e-mails.

The painting had to go quickly. My plan for painting the sign dissolved in the first brush strokes.

8" x 10" $770

No comments:

Post a Comment