This blog began as a daily painting blog but as life changes, so does a blog. It has become a journal of a writer who paints and enthusiastically works outdoors to maintain fitness.

Monday, January 25, 2010

January 25 Winter Tree


It was another very busy day. I'd set today as my deadline to get the photos for the vinegary book to the publisher. It takes longer than you'd think to name, caption and put "a lot" of photos in files and send them via e-mail. Of course there were other items on my work agenda and I think, at 8:30 p.m., I can call it a day.

We've had some nice winter days recently. But today was cold and blustery. With winter dominating my feelings, a relatively simple winter scene was a necessity as time waned and fatigue set in. But, I think it works. I never sign a painting if I'm not satisfied with it.

11" x 14" $250

No comments:

Post a Comment