This blog began as a daily painting blog but as life changes, so does a blog. It has become a journal of a writer who paints and enthusiastically works outdoors to maintain fitness.

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

January 27 Winter Twilight


I was driving home today, just as the sun was setting. It did lovely smoky lavendar and saffron things to the clouds. I had my camera along, but didn't stop to photograph the landscape. I should have, it would only have taken a minute. Instead, I've relied on my memory and created the third winter scene in a row. It's a little larger than some. I hope you like it.

20" x 16" $270

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you didn't take your camera out and shoot a photograph. The way that you remembered it is perfect! It gives a very soothing feeling.

    ReplyDelete